Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Appears in Collections:Faculty of Social Sciences Research Reports
Title: How Young People’s Participation in School Supports Achievement and Attainment
Author(s): Mannion, Greg
Sowerby, Matthew
I'Anson, John
Contact Email:
Citation: Mannion G, Sowerby M & I'Anson J (2015) How Young People’s Participation in School Supports Achievement and Attainment. Scotlands Commissioner For Children & Young People. SCCYP.
Issue Date: Feb-2015
Publisher: SCCYP
Abstract: In the consultation, A Right Blether1, young people's views suggested there was a need to know more about what might make schools fairer places. In response, Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young people said that he would research why some children and young people were able to do well in schools - despite a lack of money or other important things - while others did not.
Type: Research Report
Rights: The publisher has not yet responded to our queries therefore this work cannot be made publicly available in this Repository. Please use the Request a Copy feature at the foot of the Repository record to request a copy directly from the author. You can only request a copy if you wish to use this work for your own research or private study.
Affiliation: School of Education - LEGACY

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Mannion et al_SCCYP_2015.pdfFulltext - Published Version7.21 MBAdobe PDFUnder Embargo until 2999-12-29    Request a copy

Note: If any of the files in this item are currently embargoed, you can request a copy directly from the author by clicking the padlock icon above. However, this facility is dependent on the depositor still being contactable at their original email address.

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in the Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

If you believe that any material held in STORRE infringes copyright, please contact providing details and we will remove the Work from public display in STORRE and investigate your claim.